Fine Art/Question about oil painting

Jim wrote at 2011-08-25 16:57:06

I don't know what the fool who responded to you before was smokin' but I wouldn't let him get ya down (he and his ego can't seem to hold a job). Your painting looks to me to be by Marijan Ribaric - Marin, who was born in Zagreb, March 27, 1949. Check it out on your own but I'm pretty sure that's what you've got. As for the value, it is always what someone is willing to pay... the more you know about it the more you can get out of it. good luck  

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.