Fine Art/huldah painting

Question
Hello Mr. Luebke,

I recently was handed down a beautiful painting signed by huldah I was advised by the owner to take very good care of it.  It is about 3 ft by 2 1/2 (including the frame)
The frame and backing look original to me... its a washed antique white frame.  It is a painting of several women gathered around flowers from possibly the 1950's?.  I am picking up two smaller ones as well single portraits of woman.  Again this painting is signed huldah in the left lower corner.  I can take a picture of it and send it to you.  I have hung it in a safe place.   Please advise if is possible that it may be an original.   

Thank you,
Cindy  

Answer
Hello Cindy,  It sounds like you may have a painting by American artist Huldah Cherry Jeffe  (1901 - 2001).  Please send a good image of the entire work.  I will need to know the exact size of the painting itself in order to provide you with an estimate of its value.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke