Fine Art/original print

photo of print
photo of print  
QUESTION: hello, mike here. i was wondering if you could help me in any way to identify the artist of this print. or any info you may know of it. all research that i have tried has been fruitless. if more info is needed on my part please let me know. thank-you. mike.(i can't make out the artist name or title of print).

ANSWER: Michael, Identifying the creator of any work of art from the signature alone is usually very difficult.  Please attach a good quality image of the entire printed area along with: What size is the plate mark.  What is the work's provenance?  Any date of gallery labels evident?  What technique was used to create the image?  Cheers, Brent

QUESTION: hello brent and thanks for your help. here's another photo of the print. hope this will help.the only markings on it is artist signature title and on the left what appears to be 87 or 83. thanks again. mike.

Michael,  I cannot identify it from the image provided and you did not answer the other questions I asked... This information is essential when it comes to identifying the creator of a work. I suggest you take it to an art dealer in your local area that is familiar with 19/20th Century European works on paper.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.