Fine Art/painting by M. DE GALLARD

Question
PIC OF THE FIRST ONE
PIC OF THE FIRST ONE  
I SAW A PAINTING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IN THE TRASH I STOPPED AND ASKED IF SHE MINDED ME GETTING IT OUT OF THE TRASH SHE GAVE IT TO ME. AFTER GETTING IT HOME IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS ON CARDBOARD NOT CANVAS AND IT IS SIGNED AT THE TOP LEFT M. DE GALLARD AND ON THE BACK IT HAS A TAG THAT SAYS A WINDSOR PRODUCT SO IS IT A REPRODUCTION IF SO DO THEY HAVE ANY VALUE. ALSO I HAVE ANOTHER PAINTING, IT IS ON CANVAS, I THINK THAT IT EITHER SAYS H. WILLIAMS, H. MILLIONS,H. MILLIANS OR  H. WILLIONS.  THANK YOU

Answer
Hello Debbie,  I cannot tell from the image you included with your question if you have an original, some type of reproduction or simply a poster. Based on the name you provided the artist may be Michel De Gallard (1921-2007) a French artist.  Please try enclosing a  better image.  Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke