Fine Art/"sierra sunrise"

Hello, years ago I purchased the painting"sierra sunrise" by painter Dino
Massaroni. The painting came along with papers of original authenticity signed
by George C. Henderson. The painting has a seal & a certificate that's numbered
#00174 it is still in perfect condition. Am I the owner of the original? And how
much is this beautiful painting worth?

Dear Gloria,
I hope you are doing well. It sounds like you have probably have a limited edition print of Sierra Sunrise. Most original paintings do not come with Letters of Authenticity and assigned edition numbers. Many of these prints are on canvas and have the appearance of being an original oil painting. The edition size makes the print readily available and therefore of limited resell value. You can check pricing on ebay as there are often several examples of his prints available at auction.
I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.