Fine Art/"sierra sunrise"

Question
Hello, years ago I purchased the painting"sierra sunrise" by painter Dino
Massaroni. The painting came along with papers of original authenticity signed
by George C. Henderson. The painting has a seal & a certificate that's numbered
#00174 it is still in perfect condition. Am I the owner of the original? And how
much is this beautiful painting worth?

Answer
Dear Gloria,
I hope you are doing well. It sounds like you have probably have a limited edition print of Sierra Sunrise. Most original paintings do not come with Letters of Authenticity and assigned edition numbers. Many of these prints are on canvas and have the appearance of being an original oil painting. The edition size makes the print readily available and therefore of limited resell value. You can check pricing on ebay as there are often several examples of his prints available at auction.
I hope this is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley