Fine Art/Amiens Cathedral

I have a picture [The great front] view singed by  E.Sharland 1920  .It is marked orignal....Can tell me if that is so? If that is so what might I have..Thank you Norman Guilford

I have seen works selling at affordable prices, all were etchings or engravings on paper.  Here are comments from a fellow expert:

"Edward W. Sharland b. Bristol, fl. 1911 - 25, was a Bristol architectural and landscape etcher and a full member of the Fine Art Trade Guild. His etchings were exhibited in Liverpool, Bristol and at the Royal West of England Academy and the Royal Academy, London. He specialized in both colour and black and white etchings, many pieces of Sharland's work were published in London by either Frost and Reed or Bell. Several of his etchings were also published in both London and New York by Charles Klackner. His etchings include scenes of cities in France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Holland as well as views of cities such as London, Liverpool, Manchester with many west country views and Bristol."

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.