Fine Art/Chagall Poster - Original or Reproduction

Question
I have a Chagall poster entitled  from the series Musee National Message Biblique.  My research shows that it is frequently called "LE CANTIQUE DES CANTIQUES".  The bottom of the poster states Mourlot with copyright symbol and there is an embossed seal at the center.   Is this an original or a reproduction?  Thanks for your help

Answer
Dear Lou,

Mourlot published Le Cantique des Cantiques, The Song of Songs, in the 1970ís to commemorate the opening of the Musee National Message Biblique, (Chagall's museum). Mourlot published many Chagall lithographic posters and the embossed seal is encouraging as many of Chagallís works have been copied or forged.  Without seeing the poster in person, I cannot tell you if it appears original or as a copy. The poster as released is an original lithograph. You can take it to a local museum or gallery that carries Chagall work and have them take a look at it for you. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley