Fine Art/Dali EA

Question
QUESTION: I purchased Dali 'Cosmic Athlete' 22x33 at an antique store some time ago....I recently thought of selling it, trying to find if its a litho or print  [i think its a litho ]  and it is signed DALI in pencil bottom right with  EA XXXV11 / C  on the opposite bottom side..... Could you tell me what to look for to verify what it is and what the numbers mean?? value ??? thank you for your time Danny

ANSWER: I'm sorry...You have a FAKE print.

Dan

QUESTION: Could you enlighten me as to how you reached that conclusion ??

Answer
I have been in the Dali business for many years. Your piece is a Known FAKE. You can send to to have it authenticated, it will cost you $$. I am saving you the trouble.  Go to google and type in  cosmic athlete fake dali  and you will see what I mean. The first site that comes up talks about it, about 3/4 of the way down the page.

Dan

Dan Twyman