Fine Art/Hans Zatzka

Question
Another person sent you a photo of a Hans Zatzka painting. It is of virigns on the lake at night by moonlight with a swan. I have the print in an old antique frame I purchased at an antique store. I am wanting to know the name of this painting and other info. I have searched every site I could think of and this painting must be very rare because the photo the other user sent you is the only one I found on line. Also, where is the original. Thank you

Answer
Hello Julie,  I do not recall the work you are referring to.  I am not an expert in Hans Zatzka's art so I have no documents detailing the titles of his works to refer to.  I suggest you contact the person who maintains his website at www.hans-zatzka.com for maybe they can assist you.  Good luck, Brent

Brent Luebke