Fine Art/Oil painting

Question
I have recently inherited from my late mother two oil on canvas paintings of lake scenes.one has a signature but can not make it out.Can you help identify.

Answer
Dear Don,

I hope you are doing well. I will do my best to help. You can email photos of the entire painting, both front and back, the signature, and any other writing on the painting or frame. Please take high resolution clear photos for me to open up in my photo program. Send as attachments rather than inserting the image into the body of the email. You can email them to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley