Fine Art/Pica 330 print

Hello Dan:
Thanks for you help.  I recently bought a print that I thought might be a piccaso, looks a lot like "the Three Musicians" but isn't, more like "The Two Musicians".  I can't find a copy on line. It has Pica 330 written in black like a signature on the lower middle left hand side.  Can you tell me what this is and what it is worth.  It is a print on thin paper, matted in a nice modern metal frame about 24" x 30".  Definitely in the same style as Picasso's The Three Musicians.

I cannot do a free appraisal and know of no one that is willing to do that. Ballpark figures don't cut it in the world of Picasso.

I can refer you to an expert that can help, they have their own fees etc.
If you want the referral, please send a request to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.