Fine Art/Possibly KPM

Question
Poss KPM Porcelain
Poss KPM Porcelain  
Hello,
I recently purchased this piece and I believe it is KPM. It is a round porcelain and hand painted. It is hand painted and not a transfer. Due to the fact that it is permanantly sealed within the brass compote, I cannot check the back for markings. I have tried to research the lady to see if she "has a name" or if this is just one of the many ladies that were painted by KPM. I am attaching a photo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Shane

Answer
This is a specific niche that is easy to find online.  Go to google and type in   KPM porcelean   you will see a variety of sites.

As this is outside my area, I suggest asking some of the antiques dealers their opinions. Get more that one opinion if your selling.

Dan

Dan Twyman