Fine Art/Signature attribution

Question
Matador
Matador  
Dan I am absolutely boggled by this artist and who its attributed to . The painting is a large Matador on massonite measuring 45"tall X 31" wide it is in a standard frame one would find imported from Mexico. The base coat is oil and the black highlights are acrylic . This would be the typical stuff that you see behind peoples sofas or over a mantle during the 60-70's. The motif might be anything like Spanish galleons to village scenes,bulls , coastal ect..... , can you shed any light on this one perhaps ? Thanks for the consideration , B. Burke

Answer
Not that unusual to be in the situation you mentioned. Think of all the unknown artists out there that have sold works over the years. We will prob never find them in our art guides or lists of published artist. Enter   michel art   into google. You will find some sites, see if any images are a match.

Dan

Dan Twyman