Fine Art/oil painting inquiry

I would like to find out the value of an oil painting.  The artist is Fritz Moritz Norilly born in Duesseldorf 1922.  I purchased the painting of a fux hunt from Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts, inc. in 1966 for $210.00  I have been unable to find any information on this painting or the artist, and am hoping you can help.  Thank you.

Dear Vanessa,

Your artist is known by the name Fritz Moritz (1922-1994) from Duesseldorf. I found several of his paintings at auction over the years and the auction range is $500-1000. A fox hunt painting sold at auction last year in Germany for $600. Please note that this is a range over several years and your painting may be of more or less value.

To research the artist further, use the shortened name Fritz Moritz. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.