Fine Art/painting

mountian scene
mountian scene  
hi mrs dolly could you make out this signature thank you

Dear Debbi,

I hope this finds you well. It looks like Reizer; but I cannot be certain without being able to see it better. If you want, you can email the photo; as well as a photo of the full painting and back of painting; to or I will try to give you more information. Please include any information you have on the painting and any additional writing on the back or frame. This will help me put the painting into a period.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.