Fine Art/A piece by Emanuel Oberhauser

Question
Hello,
I have come across a piece that was in storage by Emanuel Oberhauser of mine. In is in a beautiful frame that does need some work, but the print itself (we believe it to be a print) is in very good condition. The scene displays a King being surrounded by many others, mostly women. The King is standing facing the people on the left on the picture where is robes are being held up by servants. The men and women in the scene are taking great effort to present the king with value of jewelry and riches, as well as to adorn themselves with such.
Can you give me in information on this piece? I would like to know as much as I can because it has been in my family for years and is a treasured part of my collection.
I believe it is signed by the artist on the bottom left of the piece.
Thank you for your time,
Teri

Answer
What your asking for will take some research. You need to works with dealers that are in that specific niche.  Here is a link to one that might be able to help you:

http://www.rauantiques.com/29-0268.html

I cannot speak for them, I found them in one of the art industry books I use.

Dan

Dan Twyman