Fine Art/Chagall "I and the Village"

Question
I have a purported signed, numbered print from a limited edition of "The Lesson"

Can you give me an idea of what it is worth?
'
Also a Chagall of "I and the Villae".

Can you help me out with this one?

Thank you.

Answer
Kara,

"I and the Village" by Marc Chagall is one of his most famous pieces. It is also one of his most forged pieces, so be aware that there are a lot of fakes out there. This work should have a piece number in the bottom left or bottom right. Also, there is often an embossed seal that says "AT" or something similar.

To get a more solid understanding of this Chagall print, I recommend you send a picture of the piece, a picture of the signature/piece number and any other information you have about the piece to Masterworks Fine Art, Inc.:

http://www.masterworksfineart.com

The Contact page will allow you to speak directly with Alex Adelman, the owner, who can evaluate the piece once you send him the above information. Adelman can also assist you with your Picasso piece. He has dealt with these two artists for decades.

Andrew Evans