Fine Art/Chistian Title

Christian Title
Christian Title  
Dear Mr. Cartwright,

I have a painting that is on my wall in a property I bought.  It is handsigned "Christian Title" on the bottom right.  The edition # is "LXXXII/C".  The name of the painting is "Evening Light". Would you know the approximate value of this painting?  

Thank you very much,

Christian Title was born in Los Angeles in 1932, and has produced countless "limited edition" seriographs that are widely available. His work typically includes landscapes, period scenes, and figurative work.

Type "Christian Title" "artist" into Google.  You will find numerous vendors peddling his works, asking between $800 and $3,500 in my quick search.  

Happy Thanksgiving.
Stu Cartwright

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration