Fine Art/Currier &Ives

American Homestead Summer, 15 1/2" x 10" on very heavy card with two green circles in image... Sidney Z. Lucas NYCity
American Homestead Spring, 9" x 53/4".... Ditto S.Z. Lucas..
Lastly,"Winter in the Country", Getting Ice, George Durrie, folio size just 17 3/4" x 12 3/4".(This I have seen for sale for 32,400 in large folio.

Very best regards to you,

Hello Johnathon,

The first two that are Lucas are not originals. As copies go they are of better quality than most as SZL did good work. Personally, I would not spend the money on restoration of C & I's that are not the original release.

The Winter in the Country original size is large folio and should be 18.8 x 27.1 inches. This one too then must be a copy and the value would not warrant costly restoration.

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.