Fine Art/Currier &Ives

Question
American Homestead Summer, 15 1/2" x 10" on very heavy card with two green circles in image... Sidney Z. Lucas NYCity
American Homestead Spring, 9" x 53/4".... Ditto S.Z. Lucas..
Lastly,"Winter in the Country", Getting Ice, George Durrie, folio size just 17 3/4" x 12 3/4".(This I have seen for sale for 32,400 in large folio.

Very best regards to you,

Answer
Hello Johnathon,

The first two that are Lucas are not originals. As copies go they are of better quality than most as SZL did good work. Personally, I would not spend the money on restoration of C & I's that are not the original release.

The Winter in the Country original size is large folio and should be 18.8 x 27.1 inches. This one too then must be a copy and the value would not warrant costly restoration.

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley