Fine Art/Dali

QUESTION: I have the following and I can't find out any info. on it.
looks like a lithograph of a pencil sketch. image of a human from the back
side. 6"tall by 2". left arm on hip. a 2"flower to the right of the leg. coming
out of the head are petals or tiny leaves. it's numbered, 7/325 and signed. I
have never seen another one like it. I was once told that it might be titled, the
appollinaire. .

ANSWER: Guillaume Apollinaire 1880-1918

I can see how he would have done an image like that, but I find no match to your description?

QUESTION: can you recommend a source that I  could contact to get information on the
sketch? I'm at a loss........

This is where the research comes in.  The last time I helped someone with a similar situation, we found images in a book about the artist and eventually found a dealer that took the piece on consignment. That was a long time ago, the dealer is no longer around, but the process would be the same.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.