Fine Art/Dali lithograph #2

Les Montres gélatines de l\'espace-temps
Les Montres gélatines  
thanks for your help.
I wonder if you could advise on the following Dali lithograph in my possession: can it be a fake? how much could it be worth?

related question: which catalog of lithographs would you recommend? Catalogue Raisonne by Loepsinger/Michler, or The Official Catalog by Field, or something else?
Thanks in advance.

"Les Montres gélatines de l'espace-temps", LXV/CLXXXXV, info: Michler/Loepsinger 1994, p.220, nr.648: 1974.

There is more than one edition of this print. You have to make sure you have the correct edition. If you are selling it, re-send the image and all details to:

I do not recommend industry books here, as that has been used in the past as an endorsement.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.