Fine Art/Hungarian oil painting

Question
Unknown
Unknown  
My wife inherited an oil painting from her maternal grandparents who were
originally from Hungary.  They brought the painting with them when they left
Hungary after the second world war.  We assume the painter and painting is
Hungarian but we are not sure.  The signature is a bit illegible and I tried
conducting an internet search but I've been unsuccessful.  Can you please
help?  We are wondeing who this painter is? and any other information you
may be able to  provide on this painting.
Thank You

Answer
Dear Avi,

I hope you are doing well. It appears to be a beautiful painting, but I cannot see any detail or the signature from the photo. I will try to help with the identification, but I will need HIGH resolution (so that I can enlarge them in my photo program), very clear photographs of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the painting or frame. Please review the photos before emailing them to make sure they are high quality. You may email the photos to dolly12@aol.com.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley