Fine Art/Itzchak Tarkay - Serigraphs

Question
I Have Recently Received a Beautifully Framed Picture signed Tarkay with numbers 318/350 in the corner. I Also Received a Brochure with this - it just says Tarkay "ELEGANCE" a portfollio of four prints by Itzchak Tarkay. Inside Shows 4 pitures - It Appears I Have ELEGANCE I. But I Know Little to nothing about Art or This Artist and have been trying to Research This Item for Information and Pricing- I Can't Find this Picture Anywhere. I'd Like to Know When it was done, and the Value.
Can You Tell me What I Have and Where I May Find Prices?
I Don't Know if I Should have it appraised or not.
I'd Appreciate any Information you could Provide.
Thank You,
Carol Moore

Answer
One of the easiest artists to find online. Type  tarkay art  in google and there is endless info.

I suggest finding dealers that sell the works and getting opinions or asking if they want to sell the piece. I can refer you to an art appraiser, but he will want authenticity first, and that takes time and $$.

Dan

Dan Twyman