Fine Art/Maurice V Utrillo

I think I might have a Painting/Print or His work, It includes a church in the background with a big birch tree and a street with 4 or 5 people walking down it. However I cannot pick out the title of the piece. I have seen this painting online but cannot find the title anywhere.

Just wondering if you know anywhere online that I can find more information on this artist.

As well I also have a painting on canvas board that says on the back it was painted by Tom Roberts A.R.C.A. entitled "April" done in January 1966 but also has another name on it that of B.Hagerman. Any thoughts on this?

There is enless info online about Utrillo. You will need to find a dealer in that niche and see how much info they are willing to give. There are many books that talk about the artist as well, you can find them in any library or possible book stores.

As for Tom Roberts, A.R.C.A stands for: Association for Research into Crimes against Art
They have a website, you might want to ask them about it.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.