Fine Art/Oil Painting

I have this oil painting and i am having a difficult time trying to find out any information on who may have painted it. There is a name on the back right hand corner in blue ink it says Murillo. On the front where an artist would sign is a different name and we can not read it. I have taken pic's with a digital camera and it seems togive some letters but still hard to read.. Please if there is any way that you could help me i would be very grateful.

Dear Nancy,

I will try to help you with the identification of your painting. Please email clear high resolution photographs of the entire painting, front AND back; plus close ups of any writing and signatures. The photos must be taken without an angle. You can email them to

Happy Thanksgiving,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.