Fine Art/Oil Print by F.M. Pilkington

Question
I have a medium size oil print by F.M.Pilkington with the title of "In a Garden of Flowers". It is in excellent shape. The back has the title and the artist(F.M. Pilkington) and also Raphale Tuck & Sons. London, Paris, NY. Printed in Great Britain No. 1954. Any help you can provide is very much appreciated. Kind regards, Brenda

Answer
Brenda,
While I do not profess knowledge of the print market, let me answer your question.  I suggest (1) you type "Raphael Tuck & Sons" into your google.com query box.   (2) I suggest you visit http://www.artoftheprint.com .

A terrific old print in pristine shape will be valued in the $100 - $500 range, most at the low end, I'm afraid.  

A signed print from a limited edition by a very widely known artist (Winslow Homer) might fetch thousands.  

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Stuart Cartwright