Fine Art/Oil Print by F.M. Pilkington

I have a medium size oil print by F.M.Pilkington with the title of "In a Garden of Flowers". It is in excellent shape. The back has the title and the artist(F.M. Pilkington) and also Raphale Tuck & Sons. London, Paris, NY. Printed in Great Britain No. 1954. Any help you can provide is very much appreciated. Kind regards, Brenda

While I do not profess knowledge of the print market, let me answer your question.  I suggest (1) you type "Raphael Tuck & Sons" into your query box.   (2) I suggest you visit .

A terrific old print in pristine shape will be valued in the $100 - $500 range, most at the low end, I'm afraid.  

A signed print from a limited edition by a very widely known artist (Winslow Homer) might fetch thousands.  

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration