I have a painting, signed (8/10) & can't make out the signature on this rather large piece.  It is by a Polish female artist whose work has been displayed in Poland museums.  In the center of the painting, there is a rather striking, short-haired blond woman with her left hand on her hip.  The man in front of her is glancing over his shoulder, looking back at her, while he plays the piano. There are also 2 men & brunette woman painted in the background.  I believe the painting was titled "Everything is not as it appears" or something of that nature.  It is a modern piece, and I believe the artist is still living.  Do you know who the artist is?

This is like trying to guess a song title, rather difficult. There are thousands of images with similar subject matter. The piano is the center of many great works of art. The only help might be the Polish artist reference. Let me see what I can find.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.