Fine Art/Picasso Lithograph

Question
I purchased what I think is a litho of Picasso's Saltimbanque Aux Bras Croises.  The original painting was done in 1923.  Can you give me anymore information as to its value or how to go about obtaining its value?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Answer
Serita, the best way to get an accurate appraisal of the piece is to send images of it to a professional art dealer. Without doing so, I can only speculate about the piece. I recommend to you Alex Adelman of Masterworks Fine Art, Inc.

http://www.masterworksfineart.com

Picasso lithographs are very collectible if they are deemed authentic. Adelman will want to see images of the piece, the signature, and the piece number. Also, send him any other information about the piece (where you acquired it, condition, other markings, etc). With this information, he will be able to tell you if he thinks it is authentic and, if it is, give you an accurate appraisal.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Andrew

Andrew Evans