Fine Art/Servaes painting

Question
Servaes painting
Servaes painting  
My wife received a panting from a friend, for helping her with her mother’s estate. It has an inscription on the back in pencil “lot # 395 Albert Servaes. It is a landscape of mountains lake old barn and sheep grassing. Could tell us the name of the painting, date painted, and estimated value. I can send you multiple images and image of the signature on the  front of the painting.

Answer
You are in a specific niche and need to talk to dealers that specialize in this artist. I see results online for auctions etc. I suspect you can find help by doing a similar search. I doubt they will want to do a Free appraisal, but you can ask.

Dan

Dan Twyman