Fine Art/Signature Question

There are a set of three, charcoal,green and white signed 1909 European Village Landscape Scene Drawings. Im sending the best signature of the three.I would like to send pictures of the drawings if possible. Im guessing on the European Landscape...Looks Euro  We researched pretty hard but came up cold.There pretty darn nice.

I do not have deep familiarity with European artists as I state.  Nonetheless, I'm always curious. Sure looks like "Edm" for Edmond, Edmund, or some derivation thereof.  Can't tell with the last name...
Jessarfer, Jessarter, Terrater, what is your guess? I'm sorry not to be of more direct help.  Where do you live?  You might try sending your shots to a local auction house.  Heritage Auctions may be of help.  

Glad you like them.  Keep them, take care of them, enjoy them.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration