Fine Art/art

Question
art
art  
QUESTION: I was wondering if you could tell me anything about these paintings. It looks like the signature on one is Duggan but I am not sure. I found a painting on ebay that had a similar signature but im not sure if its the same thing or not. If you could give any info on these I would appreciate it.I have a photo of another painting if I could get your email address I can send it and I have a photo of the signature on this one. Thank you

ANSWER: There are a few artists named Duggan. This will take more research and time.

Dan

QUESTION: I seen that there where a few different artist with that last name but I dont know how to figure out which one did this. I have been looking

Answer
Enter the artists name in google and click on Google images to see if there is a match. The other way to approach this is to find books or a catalog of the artists works.

If we can find a dealer that sold works in the past, that is also a good way to go.

Dan

Dan Twyman