Fine Art/litho print

I have a print it measures 9 1/8 x 14 1/8.  Currier litho the road - winter.  
the other marking state: entereed a according to act of congress, in the year
1853, by N. Currier, in the Clerks office of the distraict - Court of the
Southern District of New York, Published by N. Currier, 152 Nassau Street NY,
Lith. of N. Currier NY, O. Knirsch, Lith., The Columbia Bank Note Co.
Lithographers. Bottom right Corner Litho in USA.

Any idea How much it is worth or any idea where I can find out its worth?

I am from New England, and it will soon look like a Currier & Ives winter scene here says the weatherman!  

Congratulations on owning what I'd consider interesting art.

I am going to refer to you to the Philadelphia Print Shop.  I am not expert in prints.  But you will find much good information about Currier & Ives prints and lithographs, as well as how to spot a reproduction at  

I wish you luck with your research.

Best of luck.
Stu Cartwright

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration