Fine Art/unidentified painting

view of  church painting
view of church painti  
QUESTION: i previously sent a question, May4th, and received an answer .  It was prompt and informative, but you stated that a photo would help.  In short i wanted to know about a large painting I have that looks like some type of wire was used and then removed after painting.  I recently was able to get photos of the painting and have attached them.  i hope this will help.  I have more pictures , signature, l.lee and closeups of the methond, but  on this site only one image is alloed.  Thanks, Janice pankey

ANSWER: So far, I'm not finding a match. I'll have to do more research.

QUESTION: Thank you.  I've been trying to send an image, but it isn't working out.  I goofed on the artist's name.  It's J.E. Lee.
Hope the new name helps.  I'm sending this and maybe if I return to this site it will let me upload.  Thank you
Janice Pankey

ANSWER: My published artists guides do not list that name?

Amm sending, I think, an image.  Could you tell me the method Lee used to paint this picture?
Janice Pankey

Being an artist myslef and having been in the art industry for many years, I've seen all types, this style has come up a few times and has been referred to as "chicken wire" pattern.  I asked an art instructor friend and she said she is not familiar with the method.
To be certain, I'd have to inspect the art in person.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.