Fine Art/1925 etching signed in plate Bargello courtyard

Question
FLORENCE-COURTYARD OF BARGELLO
FLORENCE-COURTYARD OF  
HELLO,
I HAVE ACQUIRED AN ETCHING OF THE COURTYARD OF THE BARGELLO, SIGNED IN THE PLATEMARK, DATED 1925. I BELIEVE THIS TO BE AN ORIGINAL, BUT NEED ASSISTANCE IN DETERMINING THE SIGNATURE. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
THANK YOU AND KINDEST REGARDS,
BARB

Answer
Dear Barb,

I am not familiar with the image as I can see it. It appears to be an original etching hand signed by the artist however, I am unable to make out the name. It would be helpful if you could email photos of the entire piece and close ups of any of the writing. I would need them sent as high resolution  (for clear enlargement), and as attachments to the email. You may send them to dolly12@aol.com.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley