Fine Art/Carlos Ruano Llopis

Question
I recently bought a beautiful matador/bull painting by C Ruano Llopis.  It is
absolutely gorgeous.  It is on stretched canvas and is 22" by 28".  Can you give
me an idea of what the value might be?

Answer
Dear Julia,

Congratulations on your acquistion. Llopis has had a recent surge at auction houses in Mexico and Spain. The range of his paintings at auction start at $800 for the smaller works and up to $8000 for the larger pieces. Yours would probably be closer to the upper end due to size and subject. His matador and bull action paintings appear to be more desirable by collectors.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley