Fine Art/Chagall

I have a copy of "Chagall en nuestro siglo", Octubre 1991--Enero 1992; ISBN: 968619133x; 1991 in Mexico, 508 pp, soft cover, Spanish text.  I understand the exhibition book is worth about $120 from online book sellers.  But I am confused to find an insert, loose, 8x10 1/2", typed on one side a description by Ida about her parents dated Sept 1991 from Provenza, Francia. This is typed in Spanish with Ida Chagall typed at the bottom.  On the reverse is a handwritten translation of these 3 paragraphs into French, with the signature Ida Chagall at the bottom.

I have not been able to determine if this insert was part of the publication, or  unique.  I appreciate any thoughts you have and if not, perhaps a referral.

Dear Debbie,

This is a very interesting story. Ida was his daughter. Such a find will be difficult to appraise because it may not be known to exist. I suggest that you inquire with Alex Adelman, president of Masterworks Fine Art, Inc. about your finding. Adelman deals with Chagall works daily and will be happy to help you.

Best of luck to you, Debbie!

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University