Fine Art/Chagall

Question
I have a copy of "Chagall en nuestro siglo", Octubre 1991--Enero 1992; ISBN: 968619133x; 1991 in Mexico, 508 pp, soft cover, Spanish text.  I understand the exhibition book is worth about $120 from online book sellers.  But I am confused to find an insert, loose, 8x10 1/2", typed on one side a description by Ida about her parents dated Sept 1991 from Provenza, Francia. This is typed in Spanish with Ida Chagall typed at the bottom.  On the reverse is a handwritten translation of these 3 paragraphs into French, with the signature Ida Chagall at the bottom.

I have not been able to determine if this insert was part of the publication, or  unique.  I appreciate any thoughts you have and if not, perhaps a referral.
Thanks.

Answer
Dear Debbie,

This is a very interesting story. Ida was his daughter. Such a find will be difficult to appraise because it may not be known to exist. I suggest that you inquire with Alex Adelman, president of Masterworks Fine Art, Inc. about your finding. Adelman deals with Chagall works daily and will be happy to help you. http://www.masterworksfineart.com

Best of luck to you, Debbie!

Andrew Evans