Fine Art/Picasso Lithograph

Question
Picasso
Picasso  
I purchased a Picasso lithograph at an estate sale over 5 years ago and am questioning it's authenticity. It is signed in the upper left. Unfortunately, it has a small tear (bottom middle) and would like to have it restored if it is worthwhile. Would like to know something about this lithograph. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you....Midge

Answer
Dear Midge,

I hope you are doing well. If your print is an original Picasso lithograph, then it is very worthwhile to have it restored and professionally framed with archival materials. You can use a high magnification jewelers loupe to see if there is a dot pattern which would indicate it is a copy. If you do not have a loupe, you might try taking to a reputable framer or art dealer who can examine it for you.

I hope this information is helpful.

Kind regards and Happy New Year,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley