Fine Art/Picasso Petit Fleurs

I have a picture of Picasso's Petit Fleurs that I believe is an original...although I don't know if it is an acutal print or a copy.  It is signed and dated and when you hold it up to the light you can see "grid" lines in the paper.  What are your thoughts.  I know he reproduced many originals.  I can send you a picture if you'd like.

Hello Debbie,

You may have a lithograph by Pablo Picasso titled Petit Fleurs, and also known as Bouquet of Peace. I believe you are speaking of this piece . These Picasso lithographs should be signed and numbered in pencil right on the paper, usually in the lower left or right margin. To get a more thorough explanation of what it is you have, I recommend sending an email to Alex Adelman, president of Masterworks Fine Art, Inc., with what you have told me, and attach good quality photos of the entire piece, the signature and the piece number (if available). Adelman's contact information is available at .

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University