Fine Art/Tamara Lempicka

Question
Stuart, hope this is within your area. I have a small but beautiful graphite on paper sketch signed T DE LEMPICKA. Do you have any information regarding how to get it authenticated?

Answer
You are certainly fortunate!  This woman could put down a line.  No doubt, you are well aware of de Lempicka and her rich history.

You have a picture of a a beautiful woman, perhaps?  Feel free to send me a snapshot of what you have, and perhaps a closeup of the signature.  stucartwright@yahoo.com

Where do you live?  I should be able to steer you to an auction house, or reputable gallery owner near you, where you might seek an appraisal.  I can give you a rough estimate if you send me a shot of the artwork, sizing, and any pertinent condition remarks.

Stu

Stuart Cartwright