Fine Art/Trying to identify a painting

Hello.. Happy Holidays.  I would like to see if you could help me identify who this person is in this painting and also who the painter was.  I have no signature or initals to go by.  Thanks for your help!   Courtney

Dear Courtney,

Happy Holidays to you as well. It will be impossible for me to tell you who the artist of your painting is without a signature or other markings. At best I could give you other artists of the same style. If you would like me to take a look, email clear high resolution photographs of the entire front and back, any writing on the painting or frame, and a close up of the brush strokes. You can email them to I'll see if I can give you any information on your painting.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.