Fine Art/american art

Question
I would like any info you have on the 1950s artist "Carlo of Hollywood" . Thank
you.

Answer
Eliza,
You have what I would term a "collectible", not "fine art".  Not to say what you have isn't lovely or valuable, but simply you are perhaps looking for information in the wrong places.  As you surf the 'net, try looking for information about Carlo of Hollywood in "Collectible" forums.

Evidently, Carlo Carando (or Carmado) did a large quantity of genre or figure work in the 1950s. He may have been a set designer in the early days of television.  Many online forums are full of folks who have found works signed by "Carlo" in garage sales.  

Hope that is of some help. Enjoy your art!  Hang it where you can see it everyday!  

Stu

Stuart Cartwright