Fine Art/f remington woodcut

I will get to the point some 10 years ago I picked up this picture at a flea market. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. It is a picture of a man on a bucking horse only its not a picture but a carved image. For the longest time I thought it was or would have been used for a printing press because it looked like a wood carving of some sort, it is  physically light in weight.
I packed it away and recently pulled it out and decided to look up the artist Fredic Remington whom I know was best in cowboy art, to my surprise it is the Bucking Bronco.
It is old but in great shape. Is this worth anything?

I happen to own some old Remington etchings/engravings etc. I have not examined any Remington printing plates or releifs, so I'd have to do some research. The Remington dealers are easy to find. It might be faster if you google   remington art       and then contact some of the dealers that sell his works and ask an opinion.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.