Fine Art/Bergeron Art

Edinburga At Dusk
Edinburga At Dusk  
Hi I bought this piece back in 1997 at an art show in Irvine, California. Could you tell me if it has any value?

Dear Victoria,

I cannot see the image you have posted. If you can email me clear photos of the entire image and close up photos of any writing (including the signature), I will try to help you.

Where did you buy it and what did the seller tell you about it at the time? What is the medium? Size?

Email to Be sure to put your original question in the body of the email and "follow up photos from allexperts" in the subject line.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.