Fine Art/Framed Watercolour

Question
I have a watercolour called Hoar Frost on Marton Mere dated 1903 by J C Morley.  I know he lived in Blackpool England for some time and they have a couple of his oil paintings in the Grundy Gallery in Blackpool.  I have been told, but I do not know if this is true, that he moved to Liverpool, England and then in 1915 moved to USA but I do not know where in USA.  Could you verify any of this for me, perhaps add a little more background, and possibly let me know if there is any value in this painting.  Also any other information you could possibly come up with. Thanks. Marianne.

Answer
Dear Marianne, I find no listing for a "J.C.Morley" in any dictionary of British artists nor in any dictionary of American artists. I find only one auction record for a 20 x 30 inch painting at $995. He is identified as 20th century British, painter of rivers and cattle.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes