Fine Art/Gustav Klimt Limited Edition Lithograph

Question
Dear Mr. Twyman,
I recently purchased a limited edition lithograph by Austrian artist Gustav Klimt entitled "Gustav Klimt: 50 Handzeichnungen."  The print is a limited edition of 350, and mine is number 135.  It was published by Thyrsos - Verlag; Leipzig and Vienna, circa 1922.  The signature is embedded in the print.  The COA is from Nathan Daniel Isen, Philadelphia, PA.  Can you tell me if this lithograph is of any value?
Your kind attention to this is greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Christine

Answer
There has been some negativity around the name of the person that created the certificate.  Keep in mind, you need to verify:
1. Who printed it.
2. Who sigend it.
3. Who owned it after that and is this still the same work or a copy and needs to be examined by a professional.

You will prob need to pay an art appraiser that knows what they are doing.

Dan

Dan Twyman