Fine Art/Identify paintings

Question
Dubois painting
Dubois painting  
This painting is signed dubois.I cannot find any info as to which Dubois this is.If you know please fill me in and I would like to know the value of the artists works also.Just a general idea.

Answer
Timothy,
What you have is furniture store art, in other words a factory painting. There are over 700 "art factories" in Hong Kong alone, not to mention the rest of Asia, Eastern Europe, and Mexico. A canvas is moved down a table or conveyor belt, one person paints trees, another paints mountains, another water, etc. A name for the artist is taken out of a book or just made-up. This will be fine for your next yard sale.
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes