Fine Art/Identify paintings

Dubois painting
Dubois painting  
This painting is signed dubois.I cannot find any info as to which Dubois this is.If you know please fill me in and I would like to know the value of the artists works also.Just a general idea.

What you have is furniture store art, in other words a factory painting. There are over 700 "art factories" in Hong Kong alone, not to mention the rest of Asia, Eastern Europe, and Mexico. A canvas is moved down a table or conveyor belt, one person paints trees, another paints mountains, another water, etc. A name for the artist is taken out of a book or just made-up. This will be fine for your next yard sale.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.