Fine Art/La Revue Blanche Poster by Toulouse-Lautrec

I have a poster I inherited, the image is 26 1/2" wide by 36 1/4" high. The frame measures 28" wide by 37 1/2" high. On the back a certificate is affixed. It reads as follows Certification of Toulouse-Lautrec Poster This is to certify that La Revue Blanche by Henri Toulouse-Lautrec is a limited edition poster of Two Thousand, authorized and authenticated by the Musee' d' alibi in association with the Socie'te' des Amis du Musee' d' Alibi by the Conseil d' Administration of the Musee'. There are three signatures on the back, two of which I can't read. George J. Goodstadt Inc. with his signature above George J. Goodstadt, President. I was able to find information on Goodstadt, that states he died on February 16, 2002. There are two stamps, one on each side of the certificate, one is in dark brown ink, the other in red ink, they are circular and have Musee Toulouse-Latrec Albi inside of them. What is the value of this poster? Thanks so much for your assistance.

Dear Sharon,

Though reduced in size from the original, the print you have is a high quality lithograph reproduced by hand from the originals. As you mention, it is a limited edition reproduction authorized by the Musee d' Alibi. I found some current pricing for posters from this release in the $400-500 range.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.