Fine Art/Luigi Lucioni Print

Question
 Luigi Lucioni
Luigi Lucioni  
Hello, I have a Luigi Lucioni Print titled  Red Barns in Vermont. Can you tell me it's value.  Thanks You, Marie.

Answer
Dear Marie,

I located many Luigi Lucioni prints at auction, but none by the exact name as yours. The other problem with giving information on your print is that there is a substantial difference in value between his offset lithographs (value under $100); his original lithographs (auction prices from $150-300); and his engravings, which can bring sales in the low thousands. His original watercolors and oil paintings are in the $7,000-10,000 range at auction. Retail prices are always higher.

Can you tell me which medium your print is? If not, you may want to take it to a local museum or dealer who can tell you what you have. I would guess that by the size of your print that it is a lithograph. However, I cannot tell you definitively without looking at it personally.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley