Fine Art/Luigi Lucioni Print

Luigi Lucioni
Luigi Lucioni  
Hello, I have a Luigi Lucioni Print titled  Red Barns in Vermont. Can you tell me it's value.  Thanks You, Marie.

Dear Marie,

I located many Luigi Lucioni prints at auction, but none by the exact name as yours. The other problem with giving information on your print is that there is a substantial difference in value between his offset lithographs (value under $100); his original lithographs (auction prices from $150-300); and his engravings, which can bring sales in the low thousands. His original watercolors and oil paintings are in the $7,000-10,000 range at auction. Retail prices are always higher.

Can you tell me which medium your print is? If not, you may want to take it to a local museum or dealer who can tell you what you have. I would guess that by the size of your print that it is a lithograph. However, I cannot tell you definitively without looking at it personally.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.