Fine Art/Mourlot Print Shop, Paris

Bouquet sur la ville
Bouquet sur la ville  
I have a Chagall litho print.  Which I have learned much about..I'm at the point of wanting documentation of my original print..#1009(Bouquet Sur La Ville), 50 edition.
on Archers.(1984)I own a signed print that is Hors d'Commerce and(AP)Artist proof which is embossed below H.C.
A deckled edge is on one side of print.  Very faint water marks on Print with the word Arches. How do I connect with Mourlot Print Shop to get info/documentation/description of #1009-Artist Proof.  Also, what is the technical name of retrieving this information.  Bottom line, is authenticity vs fake.  I would gladly send you pictures.

You seem to have quite a few of the art terms down, that's nice to hear.

Mourlot is a well known location, but I have not had a reason to seek them out or see if they are still there.  I seem to recall a recent comment from someone else that they had visited the location a number of years ago.  Mourlot worked with  many name artists, so the information can be used by whoever authenticates and appraises your piece.

I can refer you to an art appraiser, but I want to keep their info off this site, so email me at:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.