Fine Art/P.Costa painting

Question
I have an oil, I think it is, painting of sail/fishing boats it is 16" x 13" and may be Italy or Greece somewhere over there...it is signed P.Costa.
I am not sure of which artist this is. Can you help me?

Answer
Dear Marjorie,

I hope you are doing well. I did a preliminary search for an artist with the last name Costa and the first initial of P. There were several, but all were contemporary artists. You did not state the age or style of your painting so I cannot tell you if it is of the same genre as the listed artists with the last name of Costa.

If you can send me photos of the painting I can may be able to give you more information. Unfortunately, there are far more paintings by artists who are not listed than ones who are listed and can be researched. Send the photos to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley